Virtual Immersive Arts Learning System
The project Virals “Virtual Immersive Arts Learning System” is a 2 years Erasmus+ Cooperation Partnership in the field of Youth, which is aligned to the 2019-2027 EU youth policy cooperation strategy, focusing on three main pillars, with the final goal of enhancing the collaboration between youth work, technology and creative arts through:
1. ENGAGE: we want to create a visual map to elevate and amplify young people’s voices collecting online creative practices, and mapping youth centres and youth-friendly cultural places to facilitate networking, encountering, as well as staging. We want to analyse existing criticalities/barriers for networking among young people and create a bank of resources, good practices and a competence framework for each detected gap for young creatives and youth workers. This part will render an innovated DIGITAL NETWORKING METHODOLOGY for youth workers, young creatives/artists and disempowered young people.
2. EMPOWER: we will develop an online Academy and select n.24 young people experimenting and cross-sectioning different expertise, piloting training material and encouraging distance-based creative work through the enrolment in an online competition. Through the experimentation of online work, we want to facilitate the development of 6 transnational creative works, to improve the skills of involved youth workers in online facilitation & at the same time experiment the different networking steps by young people in making something concrete. The online learning material will be then accessible & open to any young person/youth worker who wants to approach online work.
3. CONNECT: we’ll create an experimental web application, that facilitates young people and youth workers to enhance competence-based to join each other’s projects, to simplify digital skill portfolios, to immediately ‘like’ and learn about existing digital projects and share experience in a very attractive way, making simple to resume one’s skills/interest tags and on project concepts.
Throughout 2 years of projecThroughout 2 years of project implementation, the Transnational Partnership of Virals aims at developing and achieving the following Project Results (PRs) and outcomes:
· Project Result 1: Dynamic educational framework for youth workers and young creatives and artists on digital networking.
· Project Result 2: Online academy for youth workers and young people in creativity and arts: blended learning course for youth workers on digital networking competencies & Distance-based coaching for the co-creation of distance-based cooperation projects by young people/creatives involved.
· Project Result 3: CreApp: APP that connects young artists and youth workers through their projects to simplify the way collaborations are disseminated, browsed, created and developed.
· C1: Short-term joint staff training event in Turkey for 22 Youth Workers.
· Multiplier Events in each Country (E1-E6): Partners will organize a set of 6 final dissemination events to reach at least 140 attendees in total.
MAIN PROJECT TARGET GROUPS
The development of the project ViRALS was planned and will be organized in a way that the participation of the following target groups will be consistent in any phase of the project:
· Partner Organizations and their Staff
· Young people in creative sectors (young artists/creatives, wannabe artists, etc.)
· Young People with fewer Opportunities
· Youth Workers, Facilitators and Educators
· Youth Associated Partners
· Creative/cultural stakeholders (music producers, videomakers, creative hubs, etc.)
· Public Administrations
· Youth education departments of local/regional/national stakeholders
· Local youth migrant organisations, among others
*Additional target groups will be identified and targeted alongside the project implementation and any other interested parties can also benefit from the freely accessible results and findings of the project ViRALS.
Virtual Immersive Arts Learning System
CREATIVE AND MEETINGS PLACES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE IN EUROPE
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.
Project No: 2021-1-SE02-KA220-YOU-000028660